Our Commitment to Patients
We want your visit to our office to be as easy as possible. Appointments are scheduled in our office conveniently and promptly to meet your needs.
If a surgical procedure is necessary, we will explain the procedure to you in detail. Understanding the planned treatment enables most patients to feel more relaxed about the process. Dr. Kutcipal and Dr. Mahil have many years of clinical and surgical experience and can handle the most delicate surgical procedures with ease and efficiency.
Your comfort is our top priority during all phases of your treatment. Drs. Kutcipal and Mahil‘s comprehensive anesthesia training and our relaxed and pleasant environment, enable us to ensure the comfort of our patients whether there is a need for sedation, general anesthesia or simply local anesthesia.
Perhaps most importantly, doctors refer their patients to our office because of their confidence in our extensive training and in the sensitive, professional care our staff provides to every patient.
This practice believes each patient has a right to:
- To considerate and respectful care.
- To see Drs. Kutcipal and Mahil each time you visit the office with an appointment.
- To personal and informational privacy.
- To know in advance the proposed treatment and expected costs.
- To expect Drs. Kutcipal and Mahil and their staff to follow appropriate infection control guidelines.
- To inquire about treatment alternatives and be told the advantages and disadvantages of each
- To refuse treatment to the extent permitted by law and be informed of consequences of this action.
- To be informed of the education and training of Drs. Kutcipal and Mahil and their entire staff.
- To be informed of the professional rules, laws and ethics that governs the practice and its employees.
This practice believes that each patient is responsible:
- To provide to the best of our knowledge, accurate and complete information about present symptoms, past illnesses, hospitalizations, medications, and other matters regarding your health.
- To follow the treatment plan recommended.
- To properly fulfill all financial obligations.
- To follow the rules and regulations affecting patient care and conduct.
- To be considerate of the rights of other patients and office personnel.